Wedding Photography Blueprint V2
The Wedding Photography Blueprint is being described as the most in depth and informative wedding photography tutorial system for sale on the web. It comprises of footage taken from a full, 2 day wedding photography course as well as an actual wedding in order to give you a full and comprehensive understanding of what to expect and what to do when shooting weddings.
Also intertwined at various and well timed intervals throughout this Wedding Photography Blueprint, are screen recordings of sometimes problematic images being worked on in Photoshop in order to salvage excellent looking wedding photos from somewhat mediocre RAW files (basically, cock-ups). These are placed alongside many other traditional Photoshopping tutorials which include the use of recommended software and add-ons to make your images really stand out from the crowd
The Wedding Photography Blueprint 2.0 is based upon an intensive 3 day course that was filmed in and around Dorset in the UK one chilly but sunny November and covers just about everything that you need to know to get started in wedding photography. Take a look at these video previews to get a taste of what you can expect from this course:
Video Preview : Wedding Photography Blueprint DVDs 1-3
Video Preview : Wedding Photography Blueprint DVDs 4-6
Video Preview : Wedding Photography Blueprint DVDs 7-8
The author and professional photographer behind the project is Nick Stubbs, a seasoned, full time professional with over 25 years experience using Medium format, SLR’s and DSLR’s to shoot weddings, portraits, stock and commercial work.
Nick understands the fears and reservations people may have about going it alone as a wedding photographer (either part or full time) but also understands the buzz and excitement this career path can take.
The Wedding Photography Blueprint is a highly detailed blueprint that will act as a complete foundation course upon which you can build your own style over time.
Please Note: Pricing and free shipping offers may change without notice
Video: The Wedding Photography Blueprint 2.0
The Wedding Photography Blueprint At A Glance
- Set of 8 DVD's that cover just about everything you need to know about Wedding Photography:
- DVD's 1-3 are classroom based and take you through an entire wedding from start to finish (Running time 5h 25m)
- DVD's 4-6 are all based on location covering set up for some special portraits of the bride and groom and the group shots (Running time 5h 45m)
- DVD's 7 and 8 are informational providing business tips from leading industry professionals including a wedding photographer, wedding planner and photo book manufacturer (Running time 4h)
- Based on an intensive 3 day course
- Covers just about everything that you need to know to get started in wedding photography
- Presented in a clear and concise manner
- All you need to know about camera and flash settings needed throughout the day to ensure you get the “safe” shots before playing with natural light and more artistic shots.
- Editing Tips and tricks to salvage poorly exposed, must have shots.
- Low light photography.
- Flash and natural light photography.
- Group shots.
- Interviews with other successful wedding photographers.
- An interview with a wedding couple about their wants and needs from their wedding photographer.
- Plus 5 eBooks to read at your leisure;
- Wedding Photography Blueprint
- How to Sell Stock Photos
- The Business of Photography
- Property Photography
- Let Them Eat Cake
- An optional 6 months free access to the private membership site.
Just click on the link below:
All trademarks featured are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners.